A DESIGNER JEWEL IN EASTON ADDITION.
Built just three years ago, this striking home presents a modern interpretation of the classic Prairie style. The home is tucked away at the end of one of the best streets in sought-after Easton Addition beyond a gated entrance that enhances the abundant privacy. Inside, a wonderful blend of traditional elegance and modern luxury unfolds with richly hued hardwood floors and contrasting crisp white millwork that includes significant crown moldings and wainscot paneling. Exceptional finishes of Carrara marble and natural stones add to the classically chic ambiance.
The two-story floor plan begins with formal living and dining rooms and continues to the rear of the home where a tremendous great room with chef’s kitchen is certain to be the home’s central gathering place. There are 6 bedrooms ideally arranged with two on the main level and four upstairs, highlighted by the master suite with sumptuous bath. Adding the finishing touch are beautifully landscaped grounds perfect for play and entertaining plus a location that puts upscale shopping and dining on Burlingame Avenue or Broadway just minutes away. And, with midway convenience to San Francisco and Silicon Valley tech centers, as well as access to acclaimed local schools, this is indeed the perfect place to call home!
Summary of the Home
• Chic sophisticated elegance in desirable Easton Addition
• 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths arranged over two levels
• Approximately 3,621 square feet (buyer to confirm)
• Picturesque 3-year-old home with a modern prairie style
• Perfectly located at the end of the street with an electric-gated paver stone driveway
• Classic designer details begin in the foyer, including wainscot paneling, crown moldings, and hardwood floors that continue throughout the home
• Beautifully appointed formal living room has wainscot paneling, significant crown moldings, and classic plantation shutters; a focal-point gas-log fireplace is outlined in marble and a traditional mantelpiece; recessed lights dot the ceiling
• Elegant formal dining room features a coffered ceiling and wall of sliding glass doors opening to a patio for al fresco enjoyment; wainscot paneling and a chandelier complete the room
• Stunning chef’s kitchen has white perimeter cabinetry and contrasting island, all topped in granite slab with glass tile backsplashes, including a basket weave medallion behind the cooktop; a separate casual dining area has two sets of sliding glass doors to the rear yard plus a double drum chandelier
• Thermador stainless steel appliances include a gas range with 6 burners, griddle, and 2 ovens, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator plus U-Line wine cooler in the butler’s pantry
• Spacious open family room with gas-log fireplace beneath media wiring plus surround sound speakers; sliding glass doors open to the rear yard
• Two main-level bedrooms, each with direct access to a shared bath finished in Carrara marble with dual-sink vanity and frameless glass shower
• Upstairs master bedroom suite has sliding glass doors to a private balcony plus a customized walk-in closet; the luxurious en suite bath, all in exotic white marble, includes a dual-sink vanity, whirlpool tub, and large frameless glass shower with ceiling rainspout and handheld spray
• Additional bedroom with en suite marble bath with glass-enclosed shower plus two bedrooms, each with direct access to a marble bath with glass-enclosed tub and overhead shower
• Other features include: powder room with honeycomb marble floor and vessel sink vanity; upstairs laundry room with sink, LG washer and dryer, and Carrara marble counters; Aiphone video door monitor; security alarm; dual-zone heating; closet organizers throughout; skylight in upstairs landing; detached 2-car garage
• Very private rear yard with paver stone patio and lawn in a gated setting
• Lot size of approximately 7,767 square feet
• Excellent Easton Addition location just minutes to Broadway and Burlingame Avenues for shopping and dining
• Burlingame schools include Lincoln Elementary, Burlingame Intermediate, and Burlingame High (buyer to confirm)